Thursday, September 30, 2010

spice it up.

I need some spice in my life. Because it's quite boring at the moment. Actually, let me rephrase that. Extremely boring. *sigh*
I need something to look forward to. And for now, it's definitely not work or school. {I found this fitting.}




And so,
-I've been craving of taking somebody's pictures.
-I'm stoked to be going to Provo this weekend.
Melissa and I are way awesome, so you all better watch out. You should especially fear our rapping skills.
-My room literally looks like a bomb went off.
-Melissa just texted me. She wants a boyfriend. And I do too. ha! Because being each other's boyfriends really just isn't cutting it.
-Mary Dawn.. Did you get my letter?? Also. I'm excited to give you your present. You're going to love it. A lot.
-Maddi and I learned hottie-tottie's name. It's Grant. Cute, huh?
-We've also gotten to be really good at Plants Vs. Zombies and Diner Dash in the book store. Looks like they're going to be seeing a whole lot of us during our free time.
-I reeaaally don't want to go to work. Gross.

I'm missing something. I'm just not so sure what. I know it's a person though. Or maybe the feeling of wanting a person. My brain is just confusing me. So you can just ignore that I said any of that.



ok, bye.

1 comment:

Mary Dawn said...

I LOVE THIS POST I MISS THE SPICE GIRLS. i loved my letter. i can't WAIT to see you!!!!!!!