Monday, September 27, 2010

Al and Jasp.

There are some extremely peachy people in my math class. 
Allow me to tell you about some of them.


1: Alice and Jasper. I think it's safe to say that they're two of our favorites. These two are completely in love. It's easy to see. {gag me} anywho. hah! Ok. I wish I had a picture to show all of you. But, Imagine Alice and Jasper from the Twilight series. It's pretty much like that. -except a bit less enticing {or attractive}. They sit up in the front left corner, and cuddle it up all through our math lecture. None of us in our back corner know their names - but one day Katelyn dubbed them Alice and Jasper. It stuck.
2: Armold. Alright. Maddi and I really do like Armold. haha! He's probably our favorite. His name is actually Arn. And he's extremely nice. But his biceps are so ridiculously huge that we had to dub him Armold. It fits him so nicely. Speaking of nice- you should see his body and face. But, we'll save that for another day.
3: The Ditzies. On the front row on the right side of the room sits 4 girls - complete ditz status. Last week one of them stapled her finger. Enough said. They provide much needed entertainment, though.
4: Cowboy. He's a gem. He's married- just imagine your traditional cowboy get up, and then add bleach blond hair. He's even got the accent. ha! He makes me laugh. He comes to class everyday without a notebook. Just sits in the back against the wall, listens, and then leaves.
5: Steve. He's another one of our faves. We have 2 classes with him, and see him all over campus. We actually don't know what his name is, but he looks like Maddi's dad Steve, so we decided to call him that. He's older. But really nice. I quite like him.
6: The Crazies One Row Up: So there's these two girls who sit in front of us. Oh bones. They don't like Maddi and me. Everyday they get to class early, and leave the seats on the sides of them open, hoping that Armold and his Hottie-Tottie friend {I've yet to come up with a name for him} to sit on either side of them. But each day, without fail, the seats next to them get taken by somebody less desirable, and Armold ends up sitting next to us. I can practically feel their eyeballs burning through us, and the rage thats building inside. I'm waiting for the day that they just snap.


Anyway. Thanks for letting me introduce you to some of my math friends. As you can tell, I spend a lot of time people watching, and not so much time doing math.

No comments: