Monday, September 20, 2010

Sometimes,

{say sometimes in front of these. I didn't feel like typing it before every sentence.}

I crave chocolate milk. And mix up a 32 ounce bottle of it. And drink it till I'm sick.

I have a rough week. Where I have random times that I break down crying.

I really miss my friends, and wish that they could come home.

I wish I knew where my life was going. Because I'm sick of feeling like I'm going nowhere.

I wish the stress could go away.

I wish my happy days could return. Because lately I've had a dark cloud looming over my head.

I miss you a lot and just want to talk to you.

I want to quit school.

I get sick of being sick. I want ears and a head that feel normal.



Sometimes I wish I knew what I wanted. But after I make a big list of what I think I want, I really don't know if that's what it is. So here's to figuring out life, and attempting to be happy. Let's hope for brighter days (:

No comments: