Monday, September 6, 2010

5 Things.

1: I'm happy. 
When I woke up this morning, I realized: I'm finally over you. 
It's an exhilarating feeling. I really quite like it. 
2: I like my bangs today.
It's a rare thing when I like my bangs.
So here's a pic. Sorry I'm making a hideous face.
3: I love this girl.
And guess what? We're going to Alaska together.
For 5 months. It's gonna be a party.
4: My grandpa is a hoot.
He told me a really funny joke yesterday.
It went like this:
{It's best if you say it out loud}
Wanna know how to catch a polar bear?
How?
You cut a hole in the ice, and put peas around the edge.
Then, when the polar bear comes to take a pea,
you kick him in the ice-hole.
hahahahha! He's so funny.
5: My fingers hurt.
And taste like blood. All the time.
It's gross. I'm sick of all this pricking.
Hopefully it won't continue for too long..
But until then. I'll deal with sore fingertips. (:


3 comments:

Mary Dawn said...

good girl. i'm glad you're over him. and. what the alaska for five months? what?

Mike said...

Two things. First, you have really pretty eyes. Second, my fingers are always sore and taste like blood too. But why do yours? Pricking? Mine is from playing my guitar all day.

Alexis said...

1st: thank you (:
2nd: I have to test my glucose levels in my blood.. so. Pricking. And testing. It's loads of fun.