Thursday, September 9, 2010

I love this weather.

it's gorgeous, isn't it?
I was outside typing up my paper, where an ant decided to make a feast of my leg, but I was forced to retreat inside when my computer died. {which, by the way, caused me to lose the last 2 paragraphs I had typed. ugh.}


I've decided that I need to stop putting off all of my homework.. so today was crackdown time. I came home.. and procrastinated for an hour. And then decided that I couldn't avoid the inevitable much longer. I started with my math homework, and then moved onto lib1010 {dumbest class EVER.} Which brought me to where I am now, which is also the homework I've been pushing to the bottom of my backpack every time I open it up. My narrative essay. Gag.


Ok. It really isn't that terrible. Just for some reason I haven't done it. And my rough draft is due tomorrow, so I decided to get started on it, because I didn't want to sacrifice my precious sleep time to write the darn thing. I've been working on it for two hours, and I only have a page and a half to go! woohoo! Be proud of me! I probably would have gotten more typed except it took me half an hour to come up with my opening paragraph, and Oscar kept begging me to throw the pine cone for him. I mean, come on, who can really resist him? So he occupied a bit of my time. 


And then I felt like blogging. So, here I am. Blogging. ha! Anyway. I just want to say happy birthday to my big brother Dylan! I love him so very much. He's funny. And pretty cool.
 Tomorrow is his birthday party. So I'll take some pics there.


Also! You should all be excited. I know that it has been taking forever, but we're closer to getting the headband blog up! And if you want to, we're going to be selling some headbands during Swiss Days in front of Uncle and Auntie's in Santa Clara. That's the one that's next door to Frei's Fruit Market, and across the street from Simply Delicious {It truly is simply delicious.. go there and get their strawberry spinach salad. I command you to.} Anyway! Come visit us! And check out our cutsie headbands (: Also, I bought some little hats for babies.. they are ADORABLE. the little girl ones will have flowers, and the boys will have snails.. They're pretty stinkin' cute.


Welp. Hope you're having a great week!! Until next time. Do your homework. And say your prayers. And don't let the ants eat you.
toodles! 

No comments: