Friday, July 30, 2010

more mustaches.

Seriously, my friends know me so stinking well. I was so surprised and happy when I received my mustache globe from Kenzie. She left my home as I sat in my room cradling my new child. And then my little bestie Melissa Lynn came on by. She had just driven {uhh... is that a word?} down from Provo in preparation for our lake trip the next day and her brother's wedding tomorrow. Anyway. She came bearing gifts for the birthday. When I opened it up I discovered a Never Shout Never shirt {suuuuper good band/artist guy} and a little sticker for my car. Here it is:
They're just such great friends. Feeding my mustache obsession. (: ha! But yes. I just had to share it with you. Because it is definitely stache-tastic. I love Melissa!!! And I'm glad she's here for the weekend. And that is all.

2 comments:

Alex Obering said...

fyi... while we were in hot topic for like 4234139686 hours...
i found that sticker.
and mel was like.
"frick. she will LOVE this"
yeah just sayin.

Alexis said...

She told me that you had found it.
And that you had been in hot topic for a billion years.
So thank you for your patience, and sticker-picking-out skills (: