Saturday, July 10, 2010

Packing. Pasta. Pregnancy. {P}Engagement. {but not really}

Last night I drove myself over to Melarski's. When I arrived I discovered Maddison and Mary were there witnessing the packing of her room. If you know Melissa, then you know she has quite the sense of style. And if you've ever been in her room, chances are you've seen her closet. It's loaded.
Really, though. Loaded. She packed.. eh. I wanna say 3 or 4 boxes of clothing, and her closet didn't even look like anything had been taken out of it. Here's it after she got done packing.
I know, right? It puts my closet to shame. *sigh* 
Anyway, after she got sick of packing we realized that we were all hungry, so we made our way over to pizza factory!



After a marvelous dinner, Mary left us for her secret lover named Zumba. Melissa, Maddi, and myself {yay! I'm included in the 'm'!} trekked on down a dusty road to take some pictures. And here is the result:





We then turned our attention to Maddison, when we realized that after dinner, she had developed a food baby. So we were fortunate enough to take a few pictures of her new short-lived pregnancy.


She even had the "pregnant lady" walk down:
We had a few good laughs with that one. So, we continued on our adventure to take some more pictures. As I was snapping a few of Maddi and Melissa I managed to get some 'engagement' looking pictures. They were pretty prime.

The classic "ear-nuzzle-nose-scrunch"
Some cheesiness:
Here's some more of the normal ones:


Melissa:
Myself:
And Maddi:



She's crazy good at cheesy posing. 

Fake laugh? Not at all.


I sure do love these girls.

Snail race, anyone?

2 comments:

Berkley Anne Sumner said...

Oooooo I like the snails! these pics are super cute! And Oh my gosh Melissa's closet, SO TRUE!!! That made me laugh so hard when I saw that pic after her packing.... Im sure you are missing her! Hang in there girl

Mary Dawn said...

haha. zumba IS my secret love. and these pictures are amazing. AS ALWAYS.