Wednesday, July 28, 2010

greatest. gift. EVER.

I can't even begin to describe to you the love I have for Kenzie Condie. She is my Mountain Face. She shares a love of robots, dinosaurs and mustaches with me. And I have just decided that we're the coolest people ever. She just stopped by my humble abode to bring me a birthday gift. As I reached inside the beautifully wrapped bag, and felt the content that laid within, I could tell it was a snow globe. So my brain was rushing at what could have been inside of this watery, glittery ball of fun. When I pulled it out and unwrapped it, I screamed. And almost had a heart attack. But literally. I screamed.

No, your eyes have not deceived you. That is a mustache inside of that snow globe.

I'm in love. Really. This thing is never leaving my life. Ever.


Thanks Kenz. You're the best. (:

No comments: