Tuesday, July 27, 2010

DEAR CAPTAIN:

  This here post, is dedicated to you. You've made it clear that I haven't been helping you much in the stalking of myself. So I'm giving you some material to stalk by. I want you to know that I think you are beautiful.   
And I miss you.
I cried the other night when I read your little postie. And then I laughed at the one you put on today. While getting ready in my room this morning, I noticed the recipe you wrote for me. You know which one I'm talking about. We might have to add a couple of cups of homewrecker to it. Because I know you think I am one.. but that's ok. I know you'll still love me when it's all said and done. (: I like going to your house, even though you don't live there anymore. Headband making with your mom the other day was quite the enjoyment. I could tell Rusty had missed me. He wouldn't leave me alone the first 10 minutes I was there. I can't even wait for you to be here tomorrow. And, heads up, {even though I'm sure you're expecting it} I'm sure I'll cry when I see you. There's also a high chance of me kissing you on your forhead. I know how much you like it when I do that. Speaking of kissing... We should make sure we hug outside of the car this time. Or at least clarify which way our heads should go so we can avoid awkward near-kiss experiences. Even though I'm going to have to share you as my date with Code at the wedding, I think I'll be ok with it. I like him. So of all the people in the world, I think he's the one I'd like to share you with. I still have the habit of looking at your house everytime I pass your street to see if your car is there. And I always get a sinking feeling in my stomach. You know. The kind when you think there's one more step than what there really is. Because I know you're gone, and I can't see you right at that moment. Or come cry on your shoulder when I've had a terrible day. But I think that having you gone makes me love you even more. Because I get so excited for the next time I'll be able to see you. And that, my friend, is a sweet feeling. I'm really excited to eat cake with you. We can light some candles. And I'll make you sing to me, and then I'll blow them out. Maybe we can even get some breadsticks and snowcones to eat. I haven't had one of those since the last time you were here. *sigh* You better hurry your little butt home. But don't go too fast.. I don't want you getting a speeding ticket. (: Anyway. I hope this rambling has given you enough to fill your stalker tendencies for at least a day. I loff you!!!
                       Love: Chatty

1 comment:

MEL. said...

Al! why are you such a good friend?! this post mad me feel so happy. but sad at the same time. but thank you! :) and that kinda made me feel like i was stalking myself for a minute... haha. just kidding. i love you. i'll see you later. literally.