Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Birthday to you, America.

Last night, we had a grand ol' time with all of our friends. It started out with swimming at Michael's house, which was a great big bundle of fun.


This is Ziggy. He likes to eat the water.


Which was then followed by cupcakes and fireworks..



Those were accompanied by some awesome dance
moves in the middle of the road whilst waiting
for the cars to pass..

We then returned to the Stanley's 
for some homemade root beer, ice cream, popsicles,
fireworks, and firemen.




Major battles ensued: 



I had a root beer float made of babies:


Twas a solid night.

3 comments:

Rachel Wade Child said...

Alex! I love this post. You are a really great photographer. Really. I am way impressed. hahah I love you!

Berkley Anne Sumner said...

I LOVE THESE PICS!!! Im so glad you took all these!! I hope you dont care me stealing some for my keep sake. I also agree with rachel, you are a great photographer! Love you Al, last night was fun!

Alexis said...

Oh! Thanks girls (: I'm still learning so much about it.. But I'm glad I was able to get a few good ones!! And yes, Berk. You may steal. (: This week I'm going to try and put up all of the pictures I've taken this summer on facebook.. I havent put any on since graduation! Bah! That's not going to be fun.. ha!

Anyway. Thanks again. (: