Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Currently:

Currently,


This is me:

Yep. Just woke up from a four hour nap. 
And it's only nine.
*sigh*
Cute bangs, right? 
       Wrong.

I have been given a "week-day curfew" fit for a 9th grader. 
I suppose I should start cleaning my room more often.

I miss Melissa. A lot.

I'm hungry. But nothing sounds appetizing.

Speaking of eating, I'm kind of dreading this new diet that I'm going to be doing with Kenzie. But it should be good. And highly effective.

There's a vacuum at the end of the hall that I just tripped over.

I'm kind of sick of working. But the money is good.

In 23 days I will be driving to Park City with Chad to spend a few days with Jackson. I sure do miss that boy. And I'm incredibly excited to see him.

I don't know what to do with the rest of my life. Photography? Or maybe culinary school. Who knows. Maybe I'll be a traveling gypsy.

I want my hair to grow long and be beautiful.

Sometimes I have a good cry for no reason at all. This is one of those times.

I'm really not excited to be going to Dixie.

Or college in general, for that matter.

Maybe I'll drop college, and work. And then travel the world.

And then I could find myself a husband in Spain. Or maybe England.
I think that's ideal.

But I want a new car.. So that's not going to happen.

^But neither is that for a few more years.

My dad tells me that Maddi and I are the only smart ones for staying home for college.

Except Scott. He's the exception. He says he's the only one smart enough to be leaving. 
{Told you he loves you}

I want something good for myself. But I don't know what that is.

I love Kyle. A lot. Even though I don't always act the part.. He's a peach. He always makes me smile.

Speaking of peaches, we have a billion-and-a-half on the kitchen counter. Oh the benefits of a grandparent with a fruit tree.

Also the benefits of a father who gardens: lots of squash. and corn. and beets. But I don't like those. They make the house stink. We have a lot of vegetables all the time.

Watermelon with salt is delicious.

I don't want my brother to go back to war.

But he's getting married, and I love his fiance. 

She's taking me to California for my birthday. I'm crazy stoked.

Eminem is my weakness. Also The Format. They make me happy.

I love Mary. And her unsuccessful attempts to help my life be less unexperienced. ha!

Practice Makes Perfect. 
{So sweet I can hardly speak do to such trauma in my teeth. But your body language is telling me that you're worth the pain.} That's for you, love. (:

Laughing is good.

Here's my new favorite website. Trust me. It will make you laugh.

My dog smells like a skunk. Most likely because he's been sprayed twice in one week.

I want a breadstick. And a snow cone. Captain, come home.

And now I'm starting to ramble.


Currently, I feel alone. Melissa needs to come home. And I'm hungry. 

5 comments:

Alex Obering said...

Hahahahahahaha I looked at that website. I am in class and i'm pretty sure I laughed out loud. Howww embarrassing. Loved it. Don't be sad. P town isn't that sweet...

Katie said...

So...i wrote this whole long epistle and then it deleted it...grrrr...so here goes again! I love my Alex Hoskins...she is awesome...everytime I think of her I smile. You are a smart cookie for staying home and going to school because you will save extra $ for that sweet a$$ car you want and our trip to Hawaii *wink wink* plus you are a sweet heart. i always know that when you are around i am going to laugh and possibly cry because of your awesomeness...lol...but really you are truly a great girl and becoming a wonderful woman! I can't believe that you are so grown up to go to college...lol...yes i may see you on campus...and know that you are truly an awesome daughter of god...plus an awesome friend, sister, daughter, side kick...we love us some ALEX!!! if you need me i am here and i can go get you a yogurt...speaking of yogurt...i think i need some today...lol...luv u girl...hang tough...you are awesome...you have awesome parents...and brothers...and of course friends...did i mention you are awesome??
Katie :) and girls...they say you are awesome too!

Rachel Wade Child said...

I like the wondering gypsy reference and that your dad has a garden. Also I want to drop out of college, want to move to a foreign country with me, and then we can both marry foreign men? yes. Okay good. :)

Mary Dawn said...

al. you should hit up a husband from italy. that's where it's at. also that song by pink that you love it playing as i type this. also i love you too and i will always attempt to help you be less experienced. also. i'll go get breadsticks and snow cones with you.. except. i'd rather eat the delicious food that your father is growing in the garden. can i do that? also. i have a thing to discuss with you so you should call me or come over pronto. LOVE YOU so muchhhh! be happy k? stop having cries for no reason. i'm glad you love kyle... andd ok that's all for now.

Alexis said...

Alex: hahah! It's great, isn't it? I was looking at it at work, and I was laughing so hard that I was crying and I couldn't breath. Some of them are just so amazing that it's ridiculous.
Katie: Thanks (: We need to have a girl night! and make some headbands or something.
Rachel: yes. Foreign country. Let's move.
Mary: You also have a delicious garden! And your thing you had to discuss with me was quite the... surprise. (: