Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Here's to you, Miss Manager

So, today while at work, I was joking around with my manager. She said something that made me laugh so I said "You're so funny!" She then replied with "But am I blog worthy?"
Indeed, Melissa {that's her name}, you are very blog worthy.

I have also decided that I am going to use this phrase from now own. If you're blog worthy, then I probably like you a lot.

Here's a few reasons why I love my manager:
  • She's hilarious.
  • She writes mysterious letters for me to give to a certain somebody, because she's trying to spice up my love life. Will they ever be delivered? ..nobody knows
  • She always asks for my opinion on topics she's discussed at college, or what I think about a paper she's writing.
  • She reminds me that no matter how old you are, you're never too old to be a princess. (:
  • She always tells me the theories of Freud.
  • She's beautiful.
  • There's always celery in the fridge. And I always think it's for the tortoise. But it's not. It's hers.
  • She has a pink purse.
  • And she doesn't wear the regulation museum-standard shoes.
  • I think her hair color is really pretty.
  • She always makes me laugh when I'm grumpy.
  • Right now she's wearing a cute headband.
  • And she loves all Disney princesses.
  • She's pretty much the greatest manager anyone could ever hope for.
She's pretty grand. And I like her a lot.
So here's to you, Melissa of the Rosenbruch Wildlife Museum and Gift Shop.

You're awesome. (:

1 comment:

Lisa said...

hahah she is pretty great.... good to keep in mind. maybe one day I will be blog worthy haha.