Saturday, July 24, 2010

just a lil' baby.

^that's what I am. But come tomorrow, I shall no long be just a little baby. I will be eighteen!!

WOOT!

Ok. I'm really not that excited. But, given that there isn't really a way for me to freeze or reverse time, looks like this will be my last day of seventeen.

And truly, I like this age. It's quite prime. Sixteen is right above fifteen, so you're still a baby. Eighteen you're an adult. Not ideal if you ask me. Seventeen is perfect. You're in limbo stage. I like that feeling. You have the perfect amount of responsibility.

*sigh*

Seventeen, I shall miss you.

2 comments:

Berkley Anne Sumner said...

You really will Alex! Its so weird....like you didnt feel much different when you turned seventeen, but eighteen kinda makes you think more about what your doing and who you want to be. But it is exciting! Best birthday wishes :)

Mary Dawn said...

seventeen is pretty prime. in fact. i really wish i were still seventeen. but i guess we might like being adults eventually. i can't wait to celebrate your birthday with you though. i love you :)