Monday, October 4, 2010

Happy as the sun..

..lighter than a feather.
Walking on the clouds when we are together.
Every day with you just keeps getting better.

I'm the happiest I've been in a long time. I'll blog about it later tonight when I have the time. This last weekend was so much fun. I was able to see my friends who I have been missing so extremely much. That right there is enough to make me giddy for a long while. I got to see him as well. That was double good. And you know what else? I woke up last night to the sounds of thunder and rain. And there was lightning. And right now, as I sit in the library, it's pouring outside. It's gorgeous. I can tell this is going to be a good week. So, until I get my pictures on my computer and am able to figure out a way to express my emotions, I hope you have an amazing day. And that the sun is shining through your clouds. (:



2 comments:

Berkley Anne Sumner said...

:) So glad to hear you are the happy alex we all know and love

Michelle said...

I loved seeing your beautiful face.
I think of you all the time.
Please move here...OKAY?
i love you. :]