Wednesday, October 13, 2010

O.J.

Behold: I have made a new friend.
Now, we all know how lacking I've been as of late in the friend department, but don't go getting your panties in a bundle from all of your excitement. For my new friend is not human. No-sir-ee. He is a cat. {insert laughs and cat-lady jokes here. I know you're all thinking it.} 


Today I had to meet my brother Dylan at his house. I had gotten off work earlier than expected, and he was running later than what we had hoped for. He told me to swing by the gas station and get myself a drink, and just go wait at his house. So I stopped and got myself a bottle of water and some chex mix, and then continued on to his humble abode. I parked out in front of his house and rolled down my windows. As I was munching on my chex mix, I heard a meow. I sat up straight to look out the passenger-side window, and saw a orange kitty staring up at me. So I climbed over into the passenger seat and began to converse with him. He looked hungry, so I started tossing him some of my chex mix. We had a nice ten minute conversation consisting mainly of "meeroow." I took a picture of him and sent it to my brother. It said this:


"I've made a friend. With fangs that could belong to a saber-tooth tiger."

Seriously, though. His teeth were like twelve inches long. Anyway. That's beside the point. Dylan texted me back, and informed me that his name was O.J.
He was a cool cat. I enjoyed my meal and conversation with him. I think I'll be visiting him more often.


I'm pretty sure that it's just further proof that I'm never getting married, and I'm destined to be a cat lady.

1 comment:

Chad C.& Alex H. said...

Reminiscent of Mr.Owl. *tear*