Thursday, October 28, 2010

you make me touch your hands for stupid reasons.

If you know anything about me, then you know I have an extremely stupid sense of humor, and that I am easily entertained. My dear friend Maddi Rodet knows the perfect ways of feeding my humor. A few weeks ago she showed me a blog, and it's definitely my new favorite. Here it is. I have a few favorite posts from it. Here and Here and Here and Here.

Today she texted me and told me she had a website to show me.
When I looked at it I almost peed my pants from laughing so hard.
I was literally crying.

So, before I give you the website, I'll give you a few warnings:
1:Make sure you're not in a class when you click on the link. .. it has audio, so that could be bad. But when you do click on it, make sure your volume is turned up.
2:Prepare to listen to it a billion times. It's hilarious. And it gets funnier every time.
3:hahah. I can't even think of a third warning. It's just so great.

Enjoy.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love this.
I just died.
In the library.
This made my day. :]
Love you Al.