Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Halving the Compass

This past week I've been on a music binge.
I've found only about a billion new artists that I want to share with you. But seeing as I'm busy 24/7, and never home, I decided to just take a moment and tell you about my  new favorite band.. They're called Helios. Do you ever find a song/artist that just makes you feel happy inside? Yeah. That's what this is for me.


It brings me a peace that not very many people or things can do. It helps me to reflect, and realize what a beautiful world we live in. 
{Not to mention that I needed some calm music to study to.. Eminem just wasn't cutting it}


Enjoy. (:

3 comments:

Mary Dawn said...

so i was listening to the right thing. i just thought it was werid. haha. but i like it! mostly i'm just glad it makes you happy :) love you!

Alexis said...

Stink. I'm sad you thought it was weird. hhaha! Oh well.

Alexa Jacoy said...

I listen to the Helios all the time they are classic :) No worries weird is good.. Well at least I think so.