Sunday, June 6, 2010

sneak peek.

This last week and half has given me a sneak peek preview of what my life is going to be like in a few months.
And I'm not so sure if I like it.
This girl I am missing:
She is currently in Europe. 
Yes, we've been emailing, so I'm not completely cut off from her. But. I miss her. I can't drive to her house when I need somebody's shoulder to cry on. {Cody put up with me. He was the next best thing.. ha!} I've been thinking while she's been gone.

What am I going to do when she leaves for college?

Who's going to listen to Lady GaGa with me?
Or accept my dino hair with no questions asked?
Or hold my hand when we go star gazing? 
{since I'm going to be single for life. and live with cats on my head.}
Or dress up like dinosaurs with me?


Who will I wear our classy mustaches with?


Who will tell me when I have stinky feet?


Or when my bronzer needs to be rubbed in?


Who will share their delicious left over 
white chocolate steamed beverage
with me?


Who will truly appreciate the meaning of a BAMF?


Or let me kiss their forehead whenever I want?



Who am I going to make headbands with? And burn my fingers with? Who will know what I'm talking about when I say the smell of a hot glue gun is comforting? {surprisingly, I didn't have a picture for this one}


*sigh*
If you can't tell, I'm going to miss her. A lot. I could go on with a million more things. Thankfully she's going to be home this Wednesday. 
I can't wait.

2 comments:

Berkley Anne Sumner said...

Alex! this is so cute! I love it :D you and melissa are too cute. Best friends are the BEST

Alexis said...

I know, right?! They're pretty great (: