Tuesday, June 8, 2010

curveball

sometimes life throws us a challenge.
A curveball.
It's unexpected, yet somehow, you learn to make the best of it.
This week has been an interesting one.
Having had my uncle pass away Friday, and my grandpa yesterday, it's kind of odd.
It's weird how it has happened all at once.
Our family is doing fine, and we're happy.
Sometimes it takes these types of situations to pull a family together.
To show your love for one another.
And to know that everything will be ok.
I sure can feel the love in this family.
And it makes me smile.

2 comments:

McKenzie Jane said...

I'm sorry alex. I hope everything is okay. I am glad that you are able to look at things with a smile.

Berkley Anne Sumner said...

:) I just love you. way to be, such a great attitude. Im glad to see you are doing ok. If you need anything else let me know! Love ya