Friday, June 18, 2010

Georgetown Cupcakes.

This new place is, both fortunately and unfortunately, my new love.
Yep. I've said it. Confessed. So sue me. Really though.. check these babies out:



*sigh* Yes. I love 25 Main cupcakes, but these have definitely topped them. And Great Harvest cupcakes. Man. Plus, they ship worldwide. Which could be a major problem. I'm telling you. This bakery is good enough, that they are now going to have a show on TLC starting July 16th. Look at how delicious they were:

They were very delicious. And I shall be ordering some for my birthday in July. So. Watch out world. I will be having delicious cupcakes on my birthday. (:

1 comment:

Berkley Anne Sumner said...

THOSE WERE SO AMAZING!!!! :D I better be invited to this birthday celebration to reunite with these cupcakes!