Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Grapes, Fedoras, and Feet

Today {well. I guess technically it was yesterday..} Melarska and I decided to go take some pictures. It was fun. Even though we both struggle with posing, instructing, and picture taking. But we got a few that were pretty good! 









{Farrah Fawcett Bangs}
Ha! Ok. I couldn't resist.


Ok, I know what you're thinking. And I promise that I don't have a 
foot fetish.
I swear. 
I just like taking pictures of feet.. ha!


This is Cody, and his magnificent beard:

We took a grand total of 437 pictures today. I'd say we got a few good ones! It was fun. And we shall do it again soon.

2 comments:

Berkley Anne Sumner said...

I love these! looks like lots of fun :) I want you to do pics of me and my sisters soon!

Alexis said...

Yes! We need to! Let me know when you want to and we'll find a time!