Thursday, June 10, 2010

fedoras. and friends. well. one friend.

I am happy.
yay. (:
My dear best friend is back. And it is good.
I cried when I saw her.
And then proceeded to feel like a tool. ha!
Anyway. she's back from Europe. And she bought an adorable fedora. I'm crazy jealous.


Anywho. That's not the point of this post. ha! I just needed something to start it out with. Although, Melissa is incredibly worthy of being blogged about. I was planning on blogging about her return to good ol' America. So I decided to just combine the two.


So, the other day I was talking to a good friend. And this is what she told me:
"When you like someone, you have to fight the whole world off. But when they're dating someone and you like them, then you have to fight that one person, and that just sucks."


Indeed my friend. That does suck. And quite honestly, I don't know if I have the energy to fight for it. I want to, don't get me wrong. But, if it's just going to be wasted time, then I'm going to lay low, and hope things work out soon. (:

No comments: