Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I bid thee farewell.

^When I originally typed that it said "I fid thee barewell."

It made perfect sense. And then I stared at it for a while, contemplating if I was mere moments from making a fool of myself, and realized I swapped my letters.

*sigh* World, I am telling you goodbye. Because I am one second from dying.

My body is failing me, and I have given up the fight. I'm sick. It feels like there's small gnomes wrecking havoc inside of my ears. And marbles in my throat. And more gnomes in my brain, having a heyday with jousting sticks and swords, beating against my un-armored brain. I'm tired 24/7, and right now I feel like crying.

ohp. Shouldn't have said it. Now I am.

Whoever finds my body gets to be the adoptive parent of David Ninaj, and gets to keep my cat. Also, you can have Clarice. She needs a home as well.

Brad, You can have my uke. I know I haven't named him yet, but I think he'll be a good friend for Launa. Take good care of him.

I hope you're all successful in life. 
See ya in heaven. Or hell. Wherever I get sent.


This is me right now.
In my dying state.




Bye.

2 comments:

Chad C.& Alex H. said...

It's always darkest before the dawn.

Mary Dawn said...

hey. quit your dying missy. take some meds and a hot shower and be better. okay? if i can do it you can do it. no. correction. if i'm doing it you have to. if you give up the will to live mine's GONE. so. don't do that. and. i love you. and. i call david miki nanaj. but. you're not dying. so keep him. okay bye.