Thursday, November 25, 2010

Britney.

This is the conversation that Maddi and I just had.


Happy Thanksgiving alface!
Happy Thanksgiving to you too! Know what would make it better? Solid marathon of Britney songs.
Oh yeah it would! I wonder if she's having a good Thanksgiving?
Probably... She probably had it catered. She's so pretty! I wish we could eat with her!
I know! We'd be so lucky! She'd probably let us try on her red leather body suit too.
Oh my goodness. That would seriously be amazing. 
I would probably faint of excitement.
I would be there to catch you.
That's my biggest wish in life. I'd want her to sing dear diary to me.
I'll see if I can get her here for Christmas.
K. Thanks. You're the greatest. We could always kidnap her?
Oh, definitely! Ok. We're doing that.
K. I'll be planning it out. You know what I'm thankful for? Britney Spears. That's it.
Man. There's nothing else in this life to be thankful for. She's all we need. I'm thankful for her too.



Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: