Sunday, August 22, 2010

the slump.

^I supposed that right there could refer to a few different things.


1: My attitude towards college.
2: My attitude in general.
But, It's mainly referring to my blog.


Yes, my dear friends. I admit defeat. I'm in a blogging slump.
*sigh* Heaven help me that I'll emerge from this terrible thing. It's kind of like in sports, I've decided. Watching my brother and his teammates over the years, they claim they have "slumps." As in, they can't hit the ball. Or pitch. Or catch. Or whatever the problem may be. So that's me at the moment. I can't seem to think of anything to blog about.


Actually, no. Let me rephrase. There are PLENTY of things in my brain. Just none that I find capable of expressing in words. Or others that I just plain don't want to share.


But, I digress. It's been quite the week. Everyone is leaving. And things are changing. It will all be good, though. I'm excited to see where life is taking me. Kind of scared. But excited, nonetheless. 


Know what's really exciting? Melissa and I started a new blog! It's for our headbands. We're going to start selling them soon! But we have to get a few pictures up first. And finish the layout and whatnot. So I can't exactly tell you what the address is yet. But I can tell you to prepare yourself to be excited. And to be ready to purchase some headbands from us. Because you will certainly love them, I can guarantee that. (:


Anywho. I shall be off to bed! Gotta wake up bright and early to go with my Loveboat Maddison, to college. yay. bleh. I'm trying to keep a good attitude.. but it can be hard at times. So, wish us luck! And pray for me that I'll come out of my slump. 


Until then, enjoy your week. (:

No comments: