Sunday, August 8, 2010

despite popular belief,

             I haven't been abducted by aliens.
  or fallen off the planet.
        or evaporated into thin air.
nope. I've just been in Park City visiting a dear ol' friend of mine. And while there, I had limited access to internet.. slash none at all. So, I have been incapable of blogging.
     So please, forgive me.
Thanks (: It's much appreciated.


Anywho, Here's what's been going on in my little life since the last time I spoke:


1) brownies have yet to be made. {gasp! I know. Trust me, I feel the pain too}
2) a very much anticipated lake trip! 
3) park city! yaaaay!!!!
4) the realization of most of my friends leaving shortly.
5) the realization that I absolutely do not want to go to college.
6) melarski is coming home. (:


So, I'll explain a bit more as to what each of these are...


1:The cursed brownies. Pretty much self explanatory. If you don't know what I'm talking about.. just read down there a bit and you shall see.
2:The lake trip! Ah. It was such a good day!! Unfortunately that was the first.. and quite possibly the last, boat trip of the summer. It was so incredibly great, though! Good ol' Tracy took myself, Kyle, Melissa, Mary, Maddi, Cody, Robby, and Scott out for an adventurous day. Here's a few of the pics from it..


{ALSO....}
I would upload more pictures... but 
1: my computer is being slow.
2: I took 1200 pictures this day.
3: I have run out of room on my web album.. so I need to figure out how to upload more.
So, to see more of the lake pics, check them out here.
3:Park City. Yep. Such a solid trip. (: Chad and I drove up on Wednesday and stayed with our wonderful friend Jackson. I just love that kid. We hit up some hiking in the wilderness. Had a false alarm of a moose attack. Walked around at the art festival. I also had my heart crushed. They told me there was a mustache store and they let me believe it for 3 days. Gosh. I was not happy when I was informed it was a lie. hahah! But yeah, it was crazy fun. So, those pictures will also be in that album that I put the link for up there^
4:College. Gah. The dreaded 7 letter word. Moving. The dreaded 6 letter word. I'm going to miss my friends. It's weird that they're all getting ready to leave, and I'm staying here. When they say "I have to pack" I assume for a vacation of some sort. And then I realize it's for college. *sigh* I shall miss them all greatly.
5:Yep. number 4 basically sums it up. I don't want to go to college. Dreading it, actually.
6:My dear Melissa is coming home. And I'm so incredibly excited. Man. I cannot wait to see her. And hug her. And most likely cry. Like always. 

So, that's it.
I haven't evaporated from earth. Just been a tad out of the social-networking group. So, do not fear. Actually, yes. Fear for me, because I have NO idea how I'm going to fix this picture problem... gah. That could be scary. But, for now. Thanks for reading. (:

3 comments:

Mary Dawn said...

yeah you'll definitely cry when melissa moves home. and since you didn't help me with my closets you should help me pack haha. for college, not vacation. love you!

Alexis said...

Yep. I will.
And please, allow me to help you pack (: I would love that.

MEL. said...

okaaaaay. i've been waiting for yo to post! ha i check hopefully every day that you'll post, and you did! i'm so happy! :) oh, and i'm HOME!