Thursday, August 26, 2010

pancakes and date lists.

I did it.
Alright, I guess it's technically not over, but I have accomplished my first week of college! And really, it's not nearly as bad as I had expected it to be! I've talked to quite a few funny kids. They've been having club rush on the diagonal, and today as I was walking past, this guy jumps out at me and says "do you want a pancake!?" I told him no that I had just had a salad, but he still tried to persuade me by telling me that my sunglasses were so big and heavy it was making my neck tired, so I needed a pancake to give me more energy. hahah! Twas great. 


At another booth they were giving out snow cones, so Maddi and I stopped during our hour between classes to get one. The guy making the snow cones told us that he wished he had a "date list" paper for us to put our names and numbers on because "You never know, one of us might want to date you." Oh man, he was funny. It's quite the grand little experience. I'm hoping to make more friends though.. the only people Maddi and I seem to talk to are Brynley and Lexi. haha! I sure do love those girls. {Ask them about the gay-straight alliance club. They got rainbow cookies and cupcakes from them.}


Anywho. College is quite the experience. I'm excited to see what the future holds. (:

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I'm glad you're having fun!
:]
Sounds like Dixie will be a blast.