Thursday, April 21, 2011

Cat Part 2.

Warning: If you fall in love easily, I suggest not reading this.


For this to make sense, you might wanna jump back a few months and read this.
The suspicions of both Schnid and Tracy were proven true. Cat was definitely pregnant. 
She birthed six little fuzzy bundles of joy on March 12th. 


These days she doesn't go by Whore Cat. I've renamed her to Mommy Cat. Once all the babies are given away to loving homes, she'll be back to just Cat. I'm sure the pattern will repeat, so sooner or later we'll be back to Whore Cat.


Anyway. This post wasn't meant to highlight her whoreish ways. I'm here to introduce you to my new best friends. {I'm being 100% serious when I say that.. hahah! I hang out with them at least 2 hours a day.}


Let me tell you, I don't know that I have ever loved anything so much in my life. They are the most adorable little things ever. They're so fun to play with. And I love them mucho.




This was the first day we brought them inside. They tried kitty food for the first time as well. They loved it.

This was their first time trying water.




This little baby is my favorite. She's basically the only one I take pictures of. The rest of the cats have normal kitty fur. But one is a little ball of fluff. And I love her pink nose. 
She hides under my legs

Here she is. In all her glory.


Anywho. If anyone cares to come visit and play before they're all gone, you're more than welcome. Or if you want one for your own, you're also more than welcome. 


I hope you love them as much as I do. (:

3 comments:

Mary Dawn said...

oh gosh. you warned me not to read it if i fall in love easily and i did it anyway. I LOVE THEM. and you :)

Rachel Wade Child said...

THIS WAS THE BEST POST you have ever done. I will take them all.

Anonymous said...

ohemgeeimmadie! i want to see these! and to cuddle with them. the pic above mommy cat is the most precious thing i have ever seen. i'm pretty sure my heart exploded when i saw those blue eyes!