Monday, April 4, 2011

cooking spray in my eye.

Things like this seem to be recurring events in my life. Read here for a simple reminder.


Tonight in bread making I was trying to put the lid back on the bottle of pam cooking spray. And you know what? Those lids are gosh dang hard to put on. I was using all the force my upper body could produce, when I slipped and somehow managed to hit the sprayer, where it shot up into my eye. This caused a chain reaction of smacking my forehead on the cupboard, which reopened a nice little scab on my forehead. So I had a burning eye, a contact that was shriveling up, and blood on my forehead. Not to mention half the class was gawking at me.


Twas splendid.


Scott's reaction when I told him: "You are the epitome of elegance and poise." 


He definitely loves me.

1 comment:

Kalynn Eve said...

haha. I'm the exact same way. What can ya do?