Tuesday, April 19, 2011

benski.

Take the worst possible itch you've ever had.
You know the kind.
Where no matter how much you scratch it, it doesn't seem to go away.


Now make it explode.
Arms.
Legs.
Chest.
Back.
Neck.
Chin.
Head.
Feet.
Palms.




You get the picture. That's what my body has felt like the past 3 days. And it is making me go CRAZY! I don't know why I'm so itchy. But it's starting to get reeeaally annoying. The only way to make it go away is to take benadryl. But that puts me straight to sleep. And when I've got mounds of homework to do, sleeping isn't an option. 


It's joyous.






On a lighter note, I now have all my pictures transferred over to my new computer. (Which needs a name. I'm open to suggestions. Clarice is going to be hard to beat.) Having my pictures back means no more sappy/mopey/crybaby posts of how much I hate my life at the moment. So, be expecting a bombardment of posts of things that are enjoyable to read about in the near future. I have a lot to catch up on.


Here's to itching, finishing my homework, and then the peace that will come in those two tiny pink caplets. Yay for benadryl, my new best friend. 

No comments: