Saturday, February 5, 2011

There's something that's ripping me apart, and I'm not so sure what it is. I feel like I'm being torn at my emotional seams, and that everything is slowly, but surely, falling apart. There's not one specific thing that I can even pin it to. All I know is that I'm so lost emotionally, physically, and spiritually. I have no direction, and it's killing me. It's been building and building, and now as I sit here in my room and type this, it's all breaking down. The wall I've built to protect myself from the hurt isn't doing its job like it once did. I've been told a lot lately that I allow things to affect me much more than they should. I know that I do, but it's something that I can't control. I honestly just wish that I could figure out what's wrong with me, because I know for a fact that this isn't normal. It isn't healthy in the slightest. I know that I'm rambling. But there's no way to describe what I'm feeling. It's a sinking, heart-wrenching feeling. And I need to put a stop to it. I just don't know how. 



2 comments:

Rachel Wade Child said...

I'm here, my friend.
Come visit me in Provo.
Take a break from life in St. George for a bit.
This coming weekend.
I'm serious.
If not, just know that I'm here to talk.
I think you a pretty wonderful soul.

Berkley Anne Sumner said...

Hey. ditto to what Rachel said. Although if you cant make it up to provo I only live ten minutes away from you, and I havent seen you at all this past month! Lets get some ice cream or something soon :)