Sunday, May 30, 2010

Mary Dawn

    {yes.. post number 2 for the night}
My good friend Mary Dawn decided to put up with me today and allow me to take pictures of her. (:
  So here's a few.
it's gonna be a while until more are up.. I discovered today that my photoshop isn't going to work on my new comp. *sigh* sad day.

She graduated! 
{props to Rachel on this picture}
She's gorgeous!
mailbox!
Oh Mar. How I live you.


And then I took some pictures of the surrounding nature!!









Welp.
There it is! (:
hope you liked it!

4 comments:

Mike said...

Oh goodness you take such gorgeous pictures!

Alexis said...

oh thank you!! I just got a new camera. so i'm still learning how it all works.. i still need a lot of practice. so hopefully i'll get better as i practice (:

Kirithinks said...

Mary is really one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen. You did awesome photographing her!

Alexis said...

thanks Kiri!