Wednesday, May 26, 2010

This is it.

So. This is it. My very last day of high school ended a few hours ago. And I'm not so sure how to feel. Happy, of course. But also quite sad. I'm a giant ball of emotions.. which will be released via tear-form sometime in the next two days.

Although, I do give myself major props. I only cried twice today. Both whilst reading some entries in my yearbook {which was quite snazzy, if I do say so myself.} *sigh* my heart pounds when I think about graduation.. I know it will be good. But it's such a scary thought.

They're sending me out into the real world.

They might regret that later on down the road.. ha!

After yearbook signing we went to olive garden. It was a solid lunch. Lots of breadsticks were partaken of. As many as 7 and a 1/2 for many people..

Over all, the day has been very good. And it's only 2:30. I'm just awaiting what surprises will come my way later on.

Now i'm on my way to Melissa's. We're going to make headbands to sell to the friendies. woot!

So, the next time you hear from me.. I will no longer be a high school student.

ah! scary.

2 comments:

brynley said...

alexis i love you today was so fun, i'm SO glad you will be going to DIXIE!!!

Rachel Wade Child said...

:) I loved this post Alex. Your blogging skills are improving!