Sunday, May 30, 2010

here come the pictures!

Here they are:
        the long awaited pictures.
ok. so that was a lie. I doubt any of you have been anticipating them that much. anywho. here they are (:


This girl, I love. And I miss her.
Oh look. The crew. (:
And Al. My favorite boy.
I love these girls!!
Oh look, it's Chad!
They're all going to do great things in life.


So. I would grace you all with more.
But, considering the way that facebook was flooded with graduation pictures, I doubt any of you are all that curious with many more from me. (:

hope you enjoyed them!

2 comments:

Mike said...

Great pictures! It's so crazy that we are graduated! I love your blog btw!

Alexis said...

I know!! it's so crazy!!
And thanks (: It still needs a lot of work.. but it's coming along. I haven't been at it for very long, but it's fun!