Monday, May 17, 2010

pretzels and friends.

So. Here I sit, the last Monday of my high school existence. Berkley is leaving us. Kenzie is laying on the floor. and Cody is in the corner.{nobody puts baby in the corner} I shall miss these friends of mine. And high school. But mostly my friends. We're all about to set off on our separate journeys, and i'm not so sure what to think about it. So, I have decided to blog. Cody is complaining that his hair dresser is crazy busy, and he can't get his hair cut. Kenzie finds it a joke how much he spends. And Cody says it's not a rip off when it looks and feels good. I just returned from a chocolateXtreme run with Mary. It was extremely good. And chocolatey. Yes. These are the moments I'll miss in life. And in high school.

I can tell you what I won't miss, though.
I won't miss the homework. And the dumb assignments we are given. I won't miss the fights, the lack of sleep, and the hours wasted sitting in classrooms learning nothing.

So my high school career has come to this: I have learned how to talk my way out of assignments. I have learned the amount of time I can procrastinate until it's too late. I've learned that I love my friends. And I've also learned that I can successfully type 5 feet away from the computer, and blog successfully.

So, here's to high school. (:

2 comments:

Alex Obering said...

Oh Al. That's cute. You're gonna make tears come out of my face.

Alexis said...

Oh! thanks! haha! I'm so proud of myself that I now have 2 posts. ha! You were my inspiration to start this whole thing. And you're also my first comment. woo hoo!