Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Durnkin Donuts.








To start things off, here's a playlist. But not just any playlist. It's what we listened to all weekend. It was on Melski's pod, and I fell in love. <3 It's basically the playlist of both of our love lives. We just need to stick to being each other's bfs, because it seems that the real men who are supposed to hold our hands are too lame to do so. Listen to the whole thing. You'll fall in love. I guarantee it.

Day dos. Surnday.


We had plans of awaking early and making our way into the city. We didn't wake up early, but we did venture to the main land. Once we finally got going we hopped on into the minski and traveled to the Bronx. Yep. When she told me that that was where we were going to get onto the subway at I almost peed my pants. 

After having my pants scared off by a drunk man who didn't have enough money to get on the subway, I felt my subway adventure had officially started. 


Our first stop was China Town where we did some shopping and gandering and fake bartering. I don't really what happened between China Town and Trinity church because I hadn't been taking pictures. When we got out of the subway Melissa scolded me for not having taken any pictures, so I whipped out the cam. She wanted to take a picture of me to show I was in NY. What did we result to? A hotdog stand. 



Anywho. After Trinity Church we hit up a subway (the restaurant) by Battery Park where I conveniently asked for "ticken cheriyake." Yeah. Imma fool. We hung out in Battery Park for a wee bit. Went and gandered at the Statue of Liberty for some time. Bartered with a sketchy sunglass seller. Hit up Time Square {twice}. Grand Central. Empire State Building. Roxy's. Max Brenner's. It was a solid day. That's all I'm gonna say. I'll let my pics do the talking. kbye.

One last thing. Since it was Memorial Day Weekend there were sailors walking around in their white all over time square. It was cool.

 ^We walked for twelve years to get to this Jamba Juice, only to discover it was closed. We cried.




5 comments:

Alex Obering said...

you guys look so grown up. :(

Alexis said...

I know. Isn't it crazy?

Anonymous said...

what the bunk? i feel like we are child-like. haha. this was a pretty solid adventure though. not gonna lie.

Maddison Burton said...

Looks so fun!!! Sorry you had to walk 12 years though.

p.s. Melissa looks JUST like a sea baby in all these pictures.

Shelbi Post said...

oh my gosh! you guys are the luckiest! i dream about this place EVERY DAY!