Monday, March 21, 2011

welcome to terrgit.

I promise you that Maddi and I aren't completely childish.


Today after bread making we ventured over to Target to have ourselves some fun. Remember that lil' bombshell from VS I told you about? You can check it out here. Anywho. Maddi had seen a wannabe one at Target, so we just had to go compare. 


Speaking from experience, if I were to buy one of those ridiculously padded bras, I'd definitely have to go with the one from Vickie's. The one from Target just doesn't do justice. Although, Melski, the one at Target was purple leopard print. We thought it would make a nice friend for Zeebs. 


After the bras, we headed on over to the shoes where Mad broke the clearance sign. Then I told her that I was sick of hiding my secret: I was pregnant and we needed to go check out the car seats. That's when she told me her secret: "I thought you were getting fat." hahah. We scoured through all the baby stuff, and even tried out the breast pumps.


Then we went to the toys and played with every toy possible, especially the ones that made obnoxious noises. We found some JBiebs dolls and loved them immensely. We played the Wii, and checked out some face washes. We even ran into a fart that seemed more like a brick wall than a smell in the air.






Twas a swell day.






Also, 4 more days until this boy is home!!

I can't wait!!

Peace&blessings.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*sniff*
i'm crying because i hate missing out. thanks for finding a friend for zeebs. she would definitely like the company.
i love you.