Tuesday, March 1, 2011

tweeners.

 Go ahead. Hate me. I would if I were you, seeing as I've posted 3 times in the last 2 days. Twice today. That's obnoxious. I'm sorry. I'll try to not let it happen again. Now that I've gotten my apology out, I hope you can forgive me to read a lil' bit further.

So yesterday I went to the eye doctor to order mahself some contacts and glasses. I've decided to revert back to the colored guys. I'm kinda dreading the "ohmahgoshisthatyourrealeyecolor?" questions. My all time favorite is "Are your eyes real?" uh... last time I checked they were. ha! It should be grand. 

Anyway! So the cute little miss who was helping me try on glasses was such a doll. I kind of had in my mind a pretty good idea of what style of glasses I wanted to get, but I was trying some other kinds on for good measure. She led me to the ladies section, where we looked and chatted, yadda yadda. She stopped me mid sentence and said "come over here.. your face is kinda small." I followed her across the room to the.. wait for it.. "tweeners" section. Her eyes got real wide and she said "I promise it's not a reflection of your maturity level or anything! I just think you might find a pair here that you'll like." I had to laugh because it was too funny. The first pair she had me try on was one that she had been lusting after for quite some time. "I'm going to be so jealous of you if these fit. I've wanted them forever, but they don't make them in adult size, and I they're too small for me." I tried them on. Fit like a glove. I'm 90% sure I saw a flash of envy through her eyes. I gave a nervous laugh as I slid them off my face and returned them to their home. 

After a few more pair, I may or may not have let it slipped that I love J.Biebs. She brought me over a pair of what she referred to as the "Justin Bieber glasses." I tried them on and fell in love.

They were great. But as much as I loved them, I had to opt out, for fear of accusations of being a poser. I ended up getting some super cutie ones. I don't remember if they're brown or black.. I believe brown. But they're basically awesome. I can't wait until they come so I can show ya'll what they look like. They make me look kinda geeky.. but it's whatev. Maybe I'll embrace my dork-side. Create a new me. I think it should be splendid. 

Anyways. {Say that like Miranda.} I hope you're all having a splendid Tuesday. And if you don't know who Miranda is, watch that video down at the bottom. I felt like her Baby video was fitting for this post. I think she'll be you're new best friend. Peace and blessings.




Also. Happy Birthday Justin!! that is all.

2 comments:

Mary Dawn said...

oh my gosh that video. i really. really don't know whether to laugh or cry. hahahahaha. it can't be real life. wow. wow. haha. love you al.

abbey rose. said...

k is she for real? i am seriously dying over here...