Saturday, March 19, 2011

put your panties in my bag.

The original Spring Break plan was to venture to Hawaii. So when our plans fell through, Maddison and I felt as if our hearts were broken. We were at a loss of what to do, and we knew we had to think of something quick. When we were graced with the news that the world's largest Forever 21 and a three-story H&M both opened in Vegas, we knew that was our solution. 


Tuesday morning we piled into Schnid's car {.. well. Given as much piling you can do with two people, that's what we did.} And headed on down the road. And, believe it or not, I drove. I know, I know. Please, hold the applause. Let me remind you that this is the girl who was forced to get her license, and has to prepare herself weeks in advance just to drive to Hurricane or Cedar. Needless to say I was pretty proud of myself.


Yes, my eyes were on the road.

The drive was pretty uneventful. We had some good talking, and a major soul-sesh with the Biebs. Twas solid. When we finally arrived at the Fashion Show Mall our stomachs were screaming at us. We snapped a few quick pics to show how each of us looked on the drive down, and then continued on to get ourselves some lunch.

This is Maddi with Mags. Mona wasn't feeling up to the trip.
And this was me, clutching the steering wheel for dear life, hoping to make it alive.

When we finally made it inside, Maddi decided that she really needed to go to the bathroom. We came up out of red parking {We parked in Red J7.. we had to remember it by saying that Maddi's favorite color is red, and that her birthday is January 7th. It really is January 7th.. so that helped quite a bit.} When we came up the escalator, we were trying to figure out where the nearest bathroom was. We knew there were restrooms by the food court, and since we were headed that way anyway we'd go down there. Now, if you've ever been in the FSM then you know that the floors are extremely confusing. After going up and down a few levels and walking the entire length of the mall, we realized that the food court was at the other end.. right where we came up from the underground parking. It was pretty funny. Here's Maddi being all distraught from not being able to find the bathroom.. {sorry it's blurry}

We got ourselves some lunch which, by the way, as quite a hard decision. We finally settled for Subway, where the lady who made our sandwiches totally skimped on the olives. I'm pretty sure Maddi only got 3 and a half on her sandwich.. no joke. While we were eating Maddi got hit on by multiple men, one of them being a Justin Bieber lookalike. I told her she was lucky for hanging out with her ugly friend that day, because obviously she was getting a whole lot of attention.

After lunch we continued on to the real reason we were there... Forever 21. When we rounded the corner and saw it I almost peed my pants. It's seriously gigantic.

 If you can't tell, I was super duper excited.

The next four hours were those of pure bliss. Yes, you read that correctly. Four hours. That's how long we spent there. We'd only made it through about 1/4th of the top floor.. so an 1/8th of the entire 2 floor monstrosity, and this is what Maddi looked like. Her arms were gonna fall off. 

Melissa, these next two pictures we took for you. There was an entire room filled with sea baby apparel. 
We thought you'd be proud.

After our four hours in F21, we made our purchases and headed over to find out what Victoria's secret really is. And I do believe we found it. They have a new line of delicious smelling lotions. Maddi had a different lotion/perfume on each hand and each arm. She was beginning to give me a headache. ha! Plus, when we first walked in we were given these cutie little bows that smelled like their newest fragrance.


These were our favorite:

And I bought this one. It's heavenly.
As we were meandering through the store, we were asked only about a billion times if we wanted to see what size our breasteses (say it like Tra-cay.. if you don't know what I'm talking about, what the video at the bottom.) We finally caved in and decided to try out the bombshell.
ohmahgosh. Let me tell you. The claim to fame with this bra is that it adds 2 cup sizes, and that it does. The padding on it is seriously probably 3.5 inches thick. It is ridonculous. 

After we tried those on, we decided to check out the panties. We found some super classy ones.

Here is where the title of this post comes from. I promise that it wasn't completely random. One of the sales associates kept following us around, offering us a shopping bag even though we weren't buying anything. When I started picking some things out to buy, she handed Maddi a bag. I kept holding onto my things while she carried around an empty shopping bag. I refused to give her my panties, until she hissed at me "Put your panties in my bag!" It was really quite funny.

After that we did a clothing change and continued on down the strip to Caesar's Palace to go visit the gigantic H&M. I don't really feel like blogging anymore. So I'll just give you some pics.





When I came around the corner I found her bonding this this lamp horse:

This little baby gelato cost us like.. 6 doll hairs.


Then we drove home and jammed to the Biebs. And stopped like twelve hundred times so I could go pee.


Picture overload? Yes. I'm sorry.


Click here to watch Tracy stalk Peter and talk about her breasteses.






Byeee.




3 comments:

Rachel Wade Child said...

SO freaking flipping jealous of your tripsters to Vegas. Promise we'll go at the end of the summer before school?! mmmmk. GREAT. :) Miss your stinking guts

Kalynn Eve said...

OH my heck. they got an H&M in Vegas?! I'm so jealous. I've gotta go..

kort + sam said...

They have 2 H&M's now Kalynn! The other one is at Town Center and it's been there for a few years haha. The new one is AMAZING though! So just go there. Looks like you guys had so much fun!!