Sunday, January 9, 2011

Don't date stupid people.

Once upon a time, we decided we were going on an adventure. And a grand adventure it was. We went to Menchie's. And then smelled the walls in the bathroom. Did some heel clicks, and then dropped Maddi off to her murderer. Yep. Solid night. Here's the pics.
While Maddi left to get a napkin Abbey decided she was going to steal all of her red velvet. haha! It was great.
And we caught Abbey staring at herself in the window.
And then Maddi tied Abbey's shoes. And abbey thought it was hideous.
We took a quick trip to the bathroom, where Maddi showed Abs how good the bathroom smelled. They then proceeded in sniffing everything, trying to find the source. ha!
Melissa.. this ones for you. I haven't told you, but I got a romper. I thought you'd be proud. (:
We turned Arbs into the pack mule. You can feel the pain in her smile. ha!
 I like the wall there. I want the inside of a shower to look like it.
Then we took Maddi to hang out with the brother of an ex-coworker. ha! Was that confusing enough?
She was slightly nervous.

Then she left, and Abbey and I ventured back to her house, where we had a nice conversation about my crappy love life, and how stupid boys are, and how they all need to die. ha! Ok. Not the last part. They don't need to die. But the part about my crappy love life, and the stupidity of men was true. Then Garrett came over and we read a nice little story about angels on earth, and a bunch of other crap. It was peachy. Abbey sang me some Jack on her uke, and it made me happie. I spelt that wrong on purpose, don't worry. I'm not that dumb. Yep. It was a great night. Abbey is gonna start giving me ukulele lessons. And we don't really know if Maddi survived her night. I think she did, because I texted her today. Yep. She survived. Ok. I love you all. 
Don't date stupid people.

Bye.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahhaha. great stuff. i'm sad i miss all these fun times............
thanks for telling me you got a romper you hoecake.

ew.