Saturday, January 29, 2011

It's ok. It's Tuacahn. They like this kind of crap.

Last week Maddi and I felt the need to visit the D.I. to see what good little treasures we could find. We found a lovely mustard-velvety blazer, a lace dress, and a Jazz belt. The Jazz belt was a gift for a friend, and the other two articles were for a much-wanted photo shoot. Unfortunately the blazer never got used. We're saving it for another time. But here is the result of the rest of it! Maddi is a babe. I look like an angry child. (:



I couldn't really decide which one of these two I liked best. It kind of reminds me of an ad for perfume or something. ha!


Then we ventured off to Tuacahn, where we got some awesomely awkward looks. That's where Maddi made the smart alec comment of "It's ok. It's Tacahn. They like this kind of crap." ha! I laughed quite a bit. This crap = the way we were dressed. That shnazzy jacket I'm wearing is one that my granny gave me from I don't know when. But she would always wear it over her evening gowns when she lived in Cali and they'd go to operas. Cool, yeah? I thought so.
We found these lovely combat boots lurking around Schnid's closet.


Welp. That's it. 
I highly encourage you to do this at least once in your life.



3 comments:

Alex Obering said...

hahahhaahaaa i love you guys.

Kalynn Eve said...

haha you guys are so cute! I love these!

Anonymous said...

al. i love you! you're so talented. you have quite the knack for photog! haha.