Monday, January 3, 2011

houdini dog.

Oscar is his name. And he is the family dog. Anyone that meets him pretty much falls in love with him immediately.  He's not you're typical "ohyouresocuteiloveyousomuchicanthandleit" dog. Nope. He's a mangily mutt, but we all love him. He loves to play catch with pinecones, and he enjoys an occasional game of soccer or basketball. He likes to dance, and will pretty much do anything to lay beside you. He loves chasing skunks, and pretty much smells like one 90% of the time. 


I don't really know why I just introduced him as if he were on a dating show. I guess I just wanted you to have some background info on him. ha! Anyway. For Christmas Kyle got a pack of mustaches from our older brother Dylan. We were eating dinner tonight, and Oscar was inside laying on his rug {yes. He has a rug in the house. And he knows to go there, and stay there, unless directed otherwise.} Anyway. My dad decided it would be funny to put a mustache on him. It was kind of difficult, because Oscar thought it was food, and kept licking it, and trying to eat it. ha! So. I got a few pictures. They aren't the best.. but. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.



This is him trying to eat it.
{Sorry it's blurry.}

Aaand my personal favorite:

we love him. (:

3 comments:

Kalynn Eve said...

hahahaha that mustache is the funniest thing ever.

Mary Dawn said...

hahahahahaha

Anonymous said...

that is freakin hysterical!! i'm almost crying right now!