Saturday, December 4, 2010

What the Christmas?

There's nothing like putting up Christmas decorations while listening to Justin Bieber. 
Ok. We weren't really listening to the Biebz. Nobody would have allowed it. But he was most definitely on repeat in my head!


Now Romeo and Juliet, bet they never felt the way we felt. Bonnie and Clyde never had to hide like we do. You and I both know it can't work, it's all fun and games 'til someone gets hurt. And I don't, I won't let that be you.


Aaand continuing..
My brain is just now figuring out that Christmas is only a few weeks away. I'm still thinking that it's October, but then I step outside and mother nature smacks me in the face, and says "Yo. It's December. Put on a jacket." The other day I wrote November on one of my papers.. ha! Yeah. I know. Awesome. 
Anywho! Schnid and I busted out the holiday decor, and went to town. {Ok. I guess that technically Kyle got it all down from the top shelf of the garage. And we didn't really do anything other than the tree and nutcrackers.. but. It's better than nothing.} So, without further ado, here's our lovely tree. (:



cutie, huh? Yep. Knew you'd agree.

1 comment:

MEL. said...

i love this post. and your pictures. :)