Saturday, December 11, 2010

sweaters and side parts.

What: a cheery, ugly sweater holiday gathering.
When: Wednesday, December 8, 2010.
Who: Jake Ras and myself.


When he invited me to join him at the ambassador Christmas party, I was more than thrilled. Then when he informed me that the attire was ugly sweaters, and that he would be sporting a nice side part, I was doubly thrilled.


I awaited his arrival at my house. When I heard a knock on the door I skipped down the hall to see a glowing mass through the window. When I opened the door, this is what I was greeted with:




No, your eyes have no deceived you. Those are brightly lit LED lights poking through his lovely sweater. After I dried the tears from eyes, we ventured on to his truck to go buy some soup for the party. His sweater was so bright that he looked like a light show at a concert. There was one particular blue light on his nipple that kept shining right into my eye. He turned the lights off so he wouldn't get pulled over for being a distraction to other drivers. After getting the soup {that was for the homemade soup competition.. winner got a lovely magic bullet. Jake and his friend decided to cheat and pick up some clam chowder from Brick Oven.}


We finally made it to the hotel where the partay was being hosted. Our sweaters definitely were two of the best. Although, there was one guy that had a red sweater with a kitten popping out of a wreath. That was definitely one of my favorites.




Yes. That shirt is green velvet. Definitely hideous. Thanks to Maddi for letting me borrow it and the sweater.




I pretty much don't know any of those people's names except Fota's. It was still quite the glorious night.


I enjoyed my time with Jake and his side part and comb. Excellent times. (:




Thanks Jake.

No comments: