Wednesday, September 7, 2011

bamf.

You wish you could look as cute as I do when you study.
It takes quite a bit of effort.



In other news, my brain has been storming, and I have a few posts up my sleeve. I feel bad that I don't blog as much any more. Not necessarily because of my followers not having anything to read, because I don't have many people who really care. Although, I do greatly appreciate the few of you who read my blog. I just feel bad, because it's my way of writing things down in my life. Because my journal keeping habits = pft. 

Anywho. School is bueno. I met a cute boy. Yep.


3 comments:

kort + sam said...

I'm so jealous! I wanna meet a cute boy haha. We still need to hang out. I'm just going to say that every time I come in contact with you until that happens :)

Michelle said...

BOY?!?!?!?!?
come to Provo and give me the deets.
And then we'll go party.

Teresa said...

Alright, sister. Here's the deal. I want deets on the cute boy, sketchy school stuff , baking bonanzas, friendly frolics, chinese fire drills (just in case there are any), driving dilemas,barefoot frenzies,ordinary or outrageous outfits, stuffed animal antics, gnome sightings and familia encounters. You're a very engaging person and your energy is contageous. That's why I love you so don't be stingee (my own spelling thank you very much) with the little things that tickle your fancy. XO