Sunday, August 28, 2011

My dear friend,

  
       I cannot say with certainty that I know who you are, but I can say that I have an idea. Words cannot express how thankful I am for the act of kindness you have given me. As I walked to the mail today, your gift was the last thing I expected to find. 
   I found myself at home crying as I read and re-read your letter, overwhelmed with the love you have shown me. Your Christ like act has given me the strength to continue, and the comfort of knowing everything is going to be alright. As I sit in my room right now writing this, praying that you will see it, my eyes are filled with tears and my heart is full. I know it probably wasn't much for you to do, but for me it meant the world.
   Thank you for your comforting words and testimony you have shared. You have helped to remind me that He is always there for me, and all I need to do is to lean on Him for help. In my darkest time, you brought me a peace I have been searching for, and I cannot thank you enough.
   Although I may never know for sure who you are, I want you to know that I do love you, and wish I could thank you in person for the help, comfort, and strength you have given me. Thank you again, so very much. You are quite an amazing girl.


Love, Al.

No comments: