Thursday, August 9, 2012

drained.



So this is probably the worst way possible to come back into the blogging arena, but I'm emotionally drained and highly unstable.

That 's completely ridiculous once I type it out and read it.

But it's true.

Today is just one of those days where I feel like everything is falling to pieces. I think I'm back to the point of not knowing what I want to do with my life, and it is scaring me to death. I wish things would go the way I wanted them to, but I guess this is just the Lord's way of teaching me to be grateful for what I have.

I think I need to take a little break from life. Not the "I need a vacation" type of break, but more of a "I need to find myself" type of break. Are those dumb? Finding yourself? I don't even know if I'm really "lost," per se.  I think I just need to take a step back and reevaluate my life, the things I value, and most of all my goals.

And just so you all know where I am on the emotional scale, I just burst into full on sobs because a fictional tv cop died from a stab wound.

I'm tellin ya.
It's rough.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Holler! your back! can't wait for our sunday baking day! and I am serious, you need to open a bake shop!

Berkley Anne Sumner said...

Oh Alex, I couldn't have said it better myself. I am struggling with that same emotion. It has been a rough past couple months. I love you so so much, I hope you can figure out what is next for you, and please feel free to call me anytime! We can vent together about how lost we feel. I love what Olivia said, you should really should look into culinary! You are so great at it :) Anyways, Im serious, we need to chat soon

abbey rose. said...

I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK. I move Monday- FaceTime me when I move. I miss you.