Sunday, July 24, 2011

fact. {plural}

  • It's been almost a month since I last blogged. That is far too long, and it's making me feel unfaithful to myself.
  • Remember this? They're back with vengeance, and I do believe I'm going to die. I'm willing to try anything, so if any of you ladies out there have a suggestion, I'm willing to take it. 
  • Vegas with your mother is a good way to spend a Friday. New clothes are always welcomed with open arms and a thankful closet.
  • Today I discovered I have a real life connection to this lovely blogger that I've always wanted to meet. Who would've thought.
  • Back to bullet number two. Mel... I'm having my lady parts removed. I hope you're still up for being a surrogate. kthanks.
  • Ice cream and a movie with your favorite cousin is always a blast.
  • I miss Jeff.
  • Breckan tells me all the time who I love, and why I'm going to marry him. For the mean time I'll believe he can read into the future, for it truly is what I want. We'll have to wait a few years to see if his prediction comes true.
Hopefully I'll be back soon, with something more than a list. This is all I could warm my fingers up to, so it will have to suffice.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

I would take you with me across the country and you could help me help her unpack her boxes in her new little townhouse. She LOVES meeting her fellow bloggers. You up for a road trip? :)

Alexis said...

Yes!! I love road trips. That would be the best adventure ever.