Thursday, May 5, 2011

I'm starting to feel that we stay together out of fear of dying alone.

Was that title long enough for you? Knew it. hah! This isn't a complaining post. That's just what's playing at the moment, and I had nothing better to title this.


It's 12:09. May fifth. Cinco de Mayo. First day o' summa. Yeah beans. I can't sleep. I took some benadryl at work earlier today, and when I got home I crashed for a good 3.5 hours. So now I'm feeling tired, but not tired enough to sleep. ..that made zero sense.






Anywho. This week is an exciting one. I'm planning on going to the lib/perk with Mar Bear. I think I'll lay out. I need me some tannn skin. Did I mention it's summer? Took my last final today, and it was laaame. And while the last few people were giving their presentations, I watched my professor eat his scabs. So glad to be done with that class. 


I'm also having lunch with somebody who I haven't conversed with for a looongg time. Slightly anxious for that. And then another somebody comes home Friday. Definitely anxious for that one. BAH!


And now I'm having Melissa with drawls. CAP COME HOME!!!!


Click here. Do it. Now.










Now imma go drink some chocolate milk. And take some more benadryl and go to sleep.


kayloveyabye.

2 comments:

Rachel Wade Child said...

I WANT TO COME Play with your kitties and youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. Yes? okay. good. Text me. Or i'll text you.

Anonymous said...

haaaaa!! i literally laughed my pants off when i clicked on that link! i'm sorry you're having withdrawals... trust me. i am too.....july! hurry up!!